thanks to right wing republicans and john mccain for setting me straight

i wasn’t aware that supporting a candidate who wants tax fairness for 95% of americans and tax increases for the other 5% who make over 250.000.00 per year would make me a socialist. so that must mean that since i actually believe in government of the people, by the people and for the people that must make me a socialist too? someone should have told Abe Lincoln that the government is really for the rich and friends of john mccain’s right wing beliefs.

Advertisements

1 Comment

  1. “Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital.
    Capital is only the fruit of labor,
    and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed.
    Labor is superior to capital,
    and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    — Abraham Lincoln

    Remember that the next time a Repugnicant uses the phrase, ‘Party of Lincoln.’


Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s