problembear’s tweets

  • 12:49 E broadway burger king in Missoula is poorest managed company I have ever seen. Waits are half hour plus for take out. #BKfail #
  • 12:53 @lgpguin need to take a pill. Plthllpltht! No! You’re not the boss of me. Pthpthpth! #
  • 20:01 hopeful about the senate health care reform bill including public option. just one thing. make sure it eventually kills hmo’s #hcr #
  • 20:11 congrats on city council and county commission approving the spooner cr ranch conservation easement tonite. thanks for protecting wildlife. #
  • 20:13 thanks sen harry reid for sticking by us with a public option. and thanks for taking mt’s cowardly lion max baucus along with you. #hcr #
  • 20:18 #hcr , we need to keep pressing the house to make sure public option is eventually available to everyone in conference. #
  • 20:30 is it my imagination? or did someone pour water on the right wing republican party. they seem to be melting. can i have the hat? #hcr #
  • 21:00 @owillis i propose a toilet bowl between redskins and the raiders at the end of year. winner takes #1 draft choice. loser takes al davis…. #
  • 21:05 i admit i am weak. i don’t want to read the senate bill yet. just want to enjoy the illusion of real reform #PO for a day or so. #hcr #
  • 21:24 maybe i’ll go this year as a capital one barbarian – ask bobby hauck what’s in his wallet? tired of always going as a bear…… #
  • 21:42 monty said he can’t stand bobby hauck either. let’s all hope the griz win the national championship this year so hauck gets a new job offer. #
  • 22:10 crazy world: harry reid might not be the one we need to thank-: #
  • 22:14 it’s a crazy world and the senate is the lock-down unit: #hcr #
  • 10:21 i think it is great that republicans continue to represent 5% of americans who are wealthy. leave the other 95% for us to work for. #
  • 10:22 it’s a public option kind of morning here in montana. thanks for waking up max baucus, america! #
  • 10:24 used to be a democrat. then just independent. now i think i will invent my own party to join…..publican. all you need to join is a heart. #
  • 10:37 do the best i can with #hcr then turn my teeth and claws on wall street bankers #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter